JOIN OUR TEAM!
Do you love board games? Being a part of a innovative business? Working as a team? If yes, you're in luck! Funny Bones is hiring for several positions as our business is steadily growing!
Job Description: The Server/CSR/Game Player will be responsible for a number of tasks including; working on the outside patio, which includes serving drinks/food; using a mobile POS machine to handle transactions, game demos and sales, and game/play/customer management. They will be responsible for following all protocols and upholding all procedures Funny Bones has in place, including current Covid-19 practices like increased cleaning/sanitizing, PPE, and more. The Server/CSR/Game Player role will also be responsible for facilitating play, promoting game sales, being able to freely talk about games and recommend games based on the customers interest/needs. We are looking for someone that loves play, games, has serving experience, and is flexible to support in a number of areas!
- Serving experience. Must have (up to date) smart serve
- Game experience (classic games, board games, card games, video games, DnD, etc.)
- Food preparation and Food Handlers Certification considered an asset
- College level (but will consider the right candidate)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative and dynamic environment
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach customers to teach/explain games
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient time management skills, able to multitask and stay organized
HOW TO APPLY